Monday, January 28, 2013

X Leg Desk And Office Space

Happy Monday Everyone, I"m having a little bit of a Manic Monday...I am so new at this blogging stuff, so bear with me as I am trying to learn how to make my blog look professional such as adding links, creating more pages and buttons the list go on and on.


Since I am officially a "blogger" now I have learned that I need a designated space for myself, an office space if you will. I don't have any extra rooms to make an official office, so I have been trying to come up with another option. And this is what I came up with...A desk behind my sofa like this..



So the next step was to find a desk that would be stylish cuz it was gonna be right smack in the middle of the living room, and also one that had some storage  and had a large enough work space.And I think I found the perfect one...


It is called Wildon Home Bicknell Writing desk found at Wayfair.com. Its on the expensive side, but I plan on using it for a while. Now all I have to do is convince my Hubby that I really need it..Wish me luck, Hope everyone has a great day, I have to get back to work and try to progress on my blog setup, Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!