Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chinese Chippendale Craiglist Find

Here Is My Latest And So Far One Of My Greatest Craigslist Finds:




I was browsing through  the furniture section on my local Craigslist the other day when I stumbled upon this...I could'nt believe my eyes..could it be.. a vintage Wrought Iron Chinese Chippendale Set??
It is, it is!! And the price was even more unbelievable... $25.00 For the whole set!

You can bet I was like a bolt of lighting headed for the phone. I thought "oh it's gotta be sold already" but I had my fingers crossed and yippy  It wasn't sold. I bolted over to the kind lady's house and picked it up.  And even better it was just right down the street so no driving for an hour thats always nice.  I plan on sand blasting the whole set and repainting them, not sure what color. When I am finished I will post the before and after pics..so stay tuned. What is your recent Craigslist score? I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!