Saturday, January 26, 2013

Germaphobe

Hi everyone, its a beautiful Saturday morning here in California, a little cold but sunny!




I know our area has been hit with this nasty flu bug lots of little ones are getting high fevers, congestion, and even the pukes...oh what fun..not... I was reading one of my favorite blogs Hi Sugarplum and she too is blogging about those pesky germs.

Well have no fear Clorox to the rescue. I use these handy dandy wipes ALL the time with two boys..enough said right? These baby's kill 99.9 percent of the germs that cause the cold and flu. I use them on the door knobs, computer keyboards, toilet handles, counter tops, fridge handles, counter tops, pretty much any hard surface these guys can be used on.






Mrs. Sugarplum  has a giveaway happening right now for a  $1,000.00 gift card. So make sure you stop by and check her out.

Hope everyone one has a GREAT weekend, let me know if your a germaphobe too??

I am receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!