Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chevron Pillow Talk

I'm sure you have heard the saying "the crazy cat lady" you know the lady who has a million cats running all over her house.. Well I am the "crazy pillow lady"... Thank goodness my pillows aren't hairy(well I do have a couple, not real hair btw) cuz It would be  a scary  hairy mess.. In my very first blog post I showed you guys what I got in the mail, this super cool fabric, well I have still yet to find the time (maybe this weekend) to make pillows but I did manage to make a quick pillow last night. The very first chevron print I have added to my pillow hoard. 



I have found myself liking high contrast things lately, ( I always have but its in full swing lately) So I picked up some of this fabric found  HERE. Its called black and white zippy by premier prints. Its super cheap and it makes a huge statement.

And just for fun here it is with my Target pillow more about that here.



 Am I the only "crazy pillow lady" probably not..?? Let me know if you like  high contrast  or do you hoard pillows too?

4 comments:

  1. Found you from Kelly's blog! Congratulations on your new blog! I love that pillow!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks So Much! I really appreciate your Comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I'm a crazy pillow lady too! Love these pillows, thanks for the fabric link! Welcome to blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Good I'm glad I am not alone! Thanks so much, I am having lots of fun so far..Your welcome!
    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!