Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A FEW LAST MINUTE CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS

Its been a very busy last couple of weeks here in my house, there for a lack of posts. Tis the Season! Here are a few ideas for some last minute gift ideas that I know I would LOVE to have. The first one being a runner or any size really classic black and white striped rug. Black and white will meld into anyone's color choices in their home, its classic and on trend too...







There are so many places that are having last minute sales and most of them are offering free shipping upgrades so that it will arrive before Christmas, gotta love that!

The second idea is a pouf or ottoman, it provides function and style all in one, and with most of them being made of leather they will last for many years to come, so its the gift that keeps on giving! Again I have seen sooo many coupons out there that you could pick up one of these very reasonable priced. This one is my favorite, gold! 


And for the guy, my hubby is a musician, who loves to play video games, so what to give a person like that besides spending a fortune on a new instrument? I wanted to find something that could combine the two of those things together so it would be a hit both ways..and I found this...



A video game that comes with a mic, and cables to hook up your real guitar, so that you are playing your instrument and playing the game too! Genius! Even if they are learning this is a perfect tool to teach too. I wish I could say that I am completely finished with my shopping, but I forgot about the stockings! They get me every year, somehow I forget those! How is your holiday shopping going? Are you "finished"? See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!