Monday, August 19, 2013

BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING ON THE CHEAP

Its that time of year again, school starts here in one week and I have been looking for affordable school cloths, scoring the stores and online.This is what I have found so far...




Old Navy has some really good deals right now, everything is 30% off, Gap is 40% off with free shipping if you spend over $50.00. They are also doing a Super Cash Reward. If you spend $25.00 you earn $10.00. Pretty cool, I think. These jeans were only $10 bucks! The shirts were $6-11 bucks! Most importantly my son thinks they are cool, that's all that matters, double score for me! Just wanted to let you in on the savings, I know kids are expensive, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!