Thursday, August 15, 2013

THRIFT STORE SHOPPING

Can we go thrift shopping? What, What, What, What....
Bada, badada, badada, bada
I'm gonna pop some tags
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket...


Love that song, it is so me, thrift store addict :)

Wanna see my latest thrift store shopping finds??
Sure ya do!

My mother in law is in town visiting for a week and it wouldn't  be any fun if we didn't go thrift shopping right?  We did just that, check out what we found...



Awesome Hollywood Regency coffee table! This sucker was huge! It needed a lot of work, but has so much potential. A little paint and this would be fab.




Adorable mid-century modern arm chairs. You cant really tell by the photos but they are tufted in the back, and the fabric looks like linen. So Yummy!



This is something that I want sooo bad! Isn't it gorgeous?  I found this one on Craigslist, it is a long drive to the thrift store its located at (3 hour drive one way) and you must have a large truck to haul this baby. Oh, how I wish....


Thrift store shopping is one of my secrets to finding such cool furniture, so do be afraid to go inside a thrift shop, because you just never know whats waiting for you inside!

I have been enjoying my family and visiting with my awesome mother in law this week so I haven't really been on the blogging thing, but I will be back next week! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!