Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FOR THE LOVE OF TURQUOISE

Happy Wednesday!
 My posts have been a little off lately, don't know why they aren't posting when I want them to but hopefully I figure that out. Anywho, I wanted to show you guys one of my painting projects completed (well still need to add a clear coat) . Remember the Asian like stool thingy is what I called it? I decided to paint it turquoise! I had some paint from one of my freebie trips to Ace, Ace was giving out free quarts of the Clark and Kensington paint a couple weekends ago. Love it when they do that! I picked out this color and put it in my airbrush sprayer and painted away. The free stuff only comes in flat, so that's why I need to add a coat of clear coat. Wanna See? 








It is perfect for sitting next to the sofa for holding a drink  or maybe the remote. LOVE the color it turned out.  Here is the before again..




And The After...


 

Anyone else painting? Have a GREAT Day! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!