Wednesday, July 31, 2013

ANOTHER FAUX BAMBOO FIND!

I was browsing Craigslist while watching a movie.. I know sometimes I think I have A.D.D., but I am sure glad that I did, because I found these...



This is the bottom piece



And this is the top cabinet.

They are separated still, just haven't had the time to put them together and attach to the wall. Let me tell you these are super heavy, so gotta recruit a partner for the hubby to put this up.
This "set" did also come with the faux bamboo desk too, that's in the garage at the moment (too dirty in there for any sort of pictures hehe). I did my usual check inside the drawers and these too are Thomasville, I have just been having the best CL luck (knock on wood).

Here is an up close shot of my new babies



The middle drawer sticks a little and has a small chip on the corner, but for $75.00 for all three pieces I cant complain. 




The top needs some fixing and painting, nothing major.

When I get it all up and together I will post final pics. Anyone find something awesome on Craigslist Lately?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh great find! I can't resist anything with faux bamboo. Just picked up a dresser that looks like it could be in the same set with your cabinet!

    ReplyDelete

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!