Sunday, July 7, 2013

BOYS ROOM PROGRESS

I have been working on the boys room for a few weeks now, with the fun of summer things have been moving a little slow in there, but its coming along. I finished up the headboards and got them hung on the wall, pulled out the new bedding I scored at Target for super cheap on clearance, and put the rug in that I posted about here (after doing a lot of scrubbing).




This is just a quick shot at the progress, there are still some things that need to get done, I will keep you updated. (Some diy wall art and some shelves).
I will post about the headboard making process this week so stayed tuned for that one too! (You wont believe how cheap and easy they were).
Isn't it funny how the sun shine gets you motivated but makes you just wanna be outside instead? Am I the only one who struggles with that?
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!