Friday, October 25, 2013

EASY WAYS TO CHANGE UP YOUR WALL ART

Taking a large scale print and cutting it down is sometimes a great solution for a "in your face" print. I wanted to add a little color to my wall, not in a large dose, so this is what I did.




 I had a large print of a rose I picked up at a yard sale for like 50 cents in one of my favorite colors, took a square coaster and traced out the square and just cut it out with scissors. 




Then I just put a piece of tape on the back and stuck it in the middle of the mat. That's it. It adds a little dose of color, just what I wanted. I also did the same thing with a piece of this fabric that I D.I.Y.ed that I had left over from this pillow..







  Switching up the art on the walls is a fast and easy way to change things up and add in new colors. It doesn't have to be expensive, mixing more expensive art with cheap D.I.Y. art is totally OK.







Got a weird reflection from the mirror, tried to fix it, but it didn't work.. not sure how long these will stay up, but it a change in the right direction as far as color goes. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!