Friday, October 18, 2013

FRAMING TURQUOISE STONES?

Happy Friday! I have been on a kick lately with natural decor. I think adding in natural elements in your home is somewhere you can never go wrong, and it makes the space feel warm and cozy too, perfect for fall! I have an idea, using a warm toned wood shadow box with natural stones, like turquoise or maybe this blue crystal..






You can of course buy these shadow boxes already made, but I might have to give building my own a try. We will see..but this is definitely something I will be adding to my walls. You can pick up these turquoise stones pretty cheap, but I have a couple I have had in a drawer for a while, and my new motto is to try and use things I already have, so...its time to break them out!  How about you? What's your opinion in adding in natural elements like rocks and stones? Would you hang them on your wall? Ya or Na?    Have a Great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!