Thursday, October 17, 2013

SHOPPING YOUR HOME

I do this all the time, shopping my own home. When I get an urge to change things up a bit instead of going out and buying all new stuff, I know I cant afford that, I just go from room to room and gather things up that I think might look good in the "new" arrangement. After I have found what I think will work I disperse the rest in to the spots that I took from. It's that easy! It is too easy to accumulate little decor pieces, I do it all the time. If I am at a thrift store and I see something I think "oh I can totally spray paint that and use it', so I buy it along with a bunch of other stuff I think I will use. It adds up fast. So I have set a goal for myself to quit buying little things and use the stuff I already own...so I will be shopping my own stuff.

I decided to re-do my dining room buffet with things I already own and It came out better than I thought it would with the stuff I had laying around.






The bird pictures I made are now here, because that project I have been working on is almost done so these had to come down. I will post as soon as I finish, probably next week :) The coral picture I had printed out for under one dollar, everything else was "gathered". So it does work , shop your own stuff! Do you guys ever shop your own house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!