Wednesday, May 8, 2013

JCP JONATHAN ADLER HAPPY CHIC

Hey y'all! Just wanted to tell you about something super exiting (for me it is)!! I LOVE Jonathan Adlers designs and his design pieces but holy moley they are totally out of my reach as far as price goes..that is until now..J C Penny has his line in stores and online right now, and guess what? They are totally affordable!!
I don't have a JCP near me but I went online yesterday and took a look and I totally fell in love with I swear every single piece! 

SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE

This is just a small dose of the things in his line, I am glad I don't have a credit card (try and stay away from them) because I would probably max the baby out! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!