Friday, May 3, 2013

MODERN MASTERS GOLD RUSH TABLE

Happy Friday!

 I got one of my tables painted, one more to go! I went back to Ace and exchanged my champagne color for a new color called gold rush, definitely more of a gold color which I think looks a lot better. Here she is..





                                                       
                                                             

 Here is the before shot..






So many projects so little time but I am chipping away slowly but surely. My nail heads did finally arrive and they Are still sitting in the box they came in :(   maybe I will have to recruit the hubby to help( bribing  sometimes works ie.. favorite dinner maybe) we will see how that one works out. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!