Friday, May 17, 2013

MY RECENT AFFAIR WITH CRAIGSLIST

I have had another affair with Craigslist...not literally..but we are a match made in Heaven! A Cheepo + Craigslist  =  a perfect relationship...  here's why. I had intended to buy a couple of Rast dressers from Ikea on Sunday because I need more storage in my bedroom desperately, (I am going to put each one on the side of my bed as a night stand/ dresser.) The Rast at $37.00 a piece I couldn't go wrong with that price. I would have like something larger but the larger dressers were more money so the Rast was gonna have to do. There are tons of Ikea hacks online for inspiration to make these baby's super cool, I did a search yesterday and was amazed at what people have done.

I decided to do a quick search on Craigslist for some matching dressers just to see what I could find and guess what y'all?? I found these two baby's at $25.00 a piece! Even cheaper than Ikea and I didn't have to pay taxes and haul them back home with me ( a 5.5 hour drive). I was so exited to say the least. And they are the perfect size, much larger than the Rast..woohoo!





 Next week I am hoping to get them cleaned, and repainted. Here is a sneak peek at what I am considering.. Anyone else have a frequent love affairs with Craigslist?





                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!