Thursday, June 20, 2013

DESIGNER CRUSH ON CAITLIN WILSON

I was browsing the internet last night looking for some new fabric for a couple different rooms in my house and stumbled upon this designer, Caitlin Wilson and her gorgeous fabrics. This girl is talented, all of her textiles are so pretty, classy, and just plain delicious! Seriously I want all of them, makes me just wanna pile the fabric on the floor and make fabric angels...Unfortunately the price per yard is out of my price range, but a girl can dream. A couple of her fabrics I am thinking about attempting to DIY with fabric paint. We will see how that comes out..anyways take a look at what I talking about:


 



















You can find out all about her HERE.
Anyone else been living under a rock lately and didn't know who this girl was?  Isn't her stuff just delicious? 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!