Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SHOULD I?

Hi everyone! I have had a really busy week so far, school is winding down and the little one has had so many field trips and performances after school this last two weeks, I have hardly had the time to even eat a proper meal. The desk I posted about here I haven't laid a finger on....:( but I wouldn't change anything, I have really been enjoying making memories with the family. So on to today's post..

Remember when I was complaining about my white sofa and loveseat? Well I didn't get to do what I really wanted to do which was sell them and buy the Karlsdad set at Ikea with the super yummy grey covers..boo..but I'm not gonna let that stop me...(this lady is determined) I am going to give dying my white covers grey a try...I am a little freaked out just typing this, but I am going to do some in depth research on what the best dye is to purchase and the most effective instructions for the dying process.  I hope they dont come out tye dyed like a revival of the 70's hippie era..hehe..but if I do mess them up, purchasing another set in white (the cheapest to buy) wont break the bank. I could just buy a grey cover set for mine but they are expensive, $300 bucks for them both...so that's not even a remote possibility. This is the color I am going for.

SOURCE
Wish me luck, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It's such a busy time of year, I agree! Good luck with dyeing your cover!

    ReplyDelete

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!