Tuesday, June 18, 2013

DRUM TABLE

Just wanted to pop in and share with you what I have been up to the last few days. I am still working on the boys room, redoing everything about it...(everything needed to go). My little one was always complaining that he needed a little table at the end of his bed but the room is on the small side, so I racked my brain yesterday while going through our storage shed outside (yes I am one of the those people who have a ton of stuff from my home decor hoarding problem) stuffed all inside of my shed. 

I found this drum at a yard sale that didn't have the drum skin on the top so really its just a drum shell, but it is solid wood and pretty cool. I had a couple of these round pieces of glass (they are super heavy and thick too) and thought this would be a cool little table, I just popped the glass on top and wallah a table...I love the chrome things on the sides too, Brandon loves it so that was a big score of mommy points for me! Anyways lots to do, here are some pictures (sorry couldn't get a clear picture to save my life)..






Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!