Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HOW TO ADD PICTURES TO YOUR SIDE BAR

If you are new to blogging like I am and want to know how to add pictures to your side bar I found a super easy way to do that. I spent the whole day yesterday trying to learn how to do things like adding pictures, adding buttons, and I am still trying to figure out how to change the font and the font colors and the list goes on and on...(I have tried to change my background but for some reason the darn thing wont change) so if you visit me and my blog looks like a first grader scribbled all over it that's just me trying to figure things out..lol..

I did accomplish adding button (one of them is broken) gotta fix that and I added one picture that I made in picmonkey (another thing I was messing around with yesterday). Most of you probably already know how to do this but if not here we go, ready?

OK, first sign into your blogger dashboard, click layout for the blog you want to change,click on "add a gadget",then in the pop up box click on "add an image", either click "Browse" and locate the picture you want uploaded or if it is a picture already hosted on the web, type or copy-paste its URL into the box. Make sure you choose the option to "shrink to fit" so that it will fit in the sidebar correctly. And that's it you now have your own picture in the side bar!  If you noticed this is the picture I added yesterday...








Tomorrow I will post how I added the Social Media Buttons! I am off to do some more research on how to fancy up this bland blog of mine, so until tomorrow, hope you all have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!