Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MAMA NEEDS A NEW RUG

I am in desperate need of a new living room rug, kids, dogs and a messy hubby(sorry babe) sure can put some wear on a rug!! I purchased an indoor/outdoor rug thinking that it would be easy peasy to clean if something got on it, but I was wrong. The idea was good, but for little old me to try and carry a huge 9x11 rug outside to spray it off is a gigantic task in itself. I think pulling out the shampooer would be much easier, so the old  indoor/outdoor rugs new home will be on the patio where there is a hose for cleaning.

Rugsusa is having a huge spring sale 50-80% off on almost all of their rugs. Unfortunately I just noticed this and lots of the rugs I like in the size I need are sold out. I am not gonna be discouraged though...I am gonna try and make some more time to see what they have left hopefully sometime today, cuz these are super good deals! Here are just a few that I liked..



SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

I really am liking the navy blue ones, maybe they would hide some of the dirt as long as they spill on the navy part and not the white (ha sure I am dreaming). The grey is nice too but I have a feeling I would wear out the shampooer in no time. Does anyone know of maybe a good green product that you can use as sort of a scotch guard for rugs? I think that would help tremendously! Thanks for letting me share peeps, Until next time, have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!