Monday, April 1, 2013

WANNA GET TO KNOW ME?

I know I just started this here blogging journey a couple months ago and I wonder if you guys have any questions that you would like to ask me, or just maybe wanna know about me or my family? I would love to hear your questions and will be here to answer them (the best I can). It is spring break for the kiddos this week and I am so thankful that I have a job that allows so much flexibility for situations like spring break. 

My youngest son Brandon, poor little guy, woke up feeling sick this morning and guess what..so does mom..(: He says to me "mom I don't wanna be sick on spring break" what do I do? We just got to let it pass...Maybe I can muster up some energy for a small project today..If I do I will let you guys see, so bring on the questions, Brandon and I will be here to answer, Hope everyone has a Great Day!

                                                      









No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!