Tuesday, April 30, 2013

IKEA AND YARD SALE BLUE MASON JARS

Hey y'all!

Wanted to share with you guys a yard sale find from this weekend..these gorgeous blue vintage mason jars I picked up for a buck a piece! Aren't they purdy? I am using one for pencils and the other for flowers. 







It's almost time for another San Fransisco trip so I plan on stopping at Ikea this time for sure, sorry kiddos, sorry hubby, hehe we are gonna get lost again. Is it just me or is it so easy to get lost in Ikea? Maybe its just because I don't go there much, or I just get discombobulated. It's probably just me. Thinking about picking these guys up..



SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE


Been wanting one of these black and white throws for a LONG TIME! This one is definitely coming home with me.
 This serving bowl is so purdy and its only $1.49.
The rug would be super cute in the kitchen $9.99
This fabric as a couple throw pillows $4.99 a yard.

Have a great day!



                                       

  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!