Monday, April 15, 2013

POUFING IT MOROCCAN STYLE

I have finally poufed out my desk area! I don't know why I have wanted one of these Moroccan poufs for ever, seriously for the past two years now. I love it! I can put my feet up while I am at my desk or if I am not using my desk I can drag it over to the sofa and plop my feet up on it. When I took it out of the box, I was surprised how heavy and substantial it is. 

I got mine from overstock.com, they were having a sale, you know me always wait for the sales girl. I paid $114.00 with free shipping. It is one of the larger sizes too at 22 inches round and 14 inches high, and made of real leather, hand made in Morocco. It does come already filled (stuffed) so that was a bonus too. 

There were so many colors to choose from, I decided to go with the white just because I plan on keeping this until it literally falls apart, and white will go with whatever color scheme if I decide to change things up. I do like to change things up a lot, so white it is. If I had the money I would definitely buy a couple more in turquoise (my favorite color) as I  would never get sick of the color and put them in my bedroom at then end of my bed, for putting on shoes, things like that. Maybe in a couple more years..hehe  Any who here are some pictures, Hope You Have A Great Day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!