Thursday, March 28, 2013

AFFORDABLE OUTDOOR RUGS AND PILLOWS

It's almost time to bring out that outdoor decor! One of my favorite things to do in the spring time. I have cooped myself up inside for way too many days and cant wait to get outdoors and enjoy. Making your outdoor space colorful and comfortable doesn't have to be expensive. All I really need to do is add some outdoor pillows and an outdoor rug, and with all the flowers blooming, I am totally at home outside. I was browsing for these items online yesterday and I went to overstock.com and was really surprised at the selection and the prices on their rugs and pillows :


SOURCE
       This yellow one for a 6x9 is $116.00



SOURCE
Orange Rug for a 6x9 is $115.99


SOURCE

This one is $ 19.99




Here are some pillows:


SOURCE


These ikat pillows are gorgeous at $43.99 for two.


SOURCE
 These are $27.49 for two.


SOURCE

 These ones are $45.99 for two a little too expensive for me but I like the pattern.


I would love my outdoor space to look like these, maybe one day..













No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!