Friday, March 15, 2013

OMBRE NAILS

Hey, Hey Happy Friday! I just wanted to briefly share my ombre nails, This is a DIY ladys! My friend came across this awesome you tube video (you can find it HERE) yesterday and she sent me a picture of her nails after she tried this, and I loved them so much I had to give it a try too. This is super easy, all you need is white polish for your base coat, 3 more colors of polish for your ombre, a makeup sponge, and a top clear coat. Here is what mine turned out like ( I was in a hurry and took a picture before I cleaned up the sides) but you get the idea...



This technique could be used on fabric too! With a larger sponge and some paint, I think I might have to try it..Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!