Thursday, March 14, 2013

TARGET'S THRESHOLD EMBROIDERED CURTAINS ROUND TWO

I got my threshold curtains delivered! Remember I had ordered these guys online over the weekend from Target, well I ordered them in grey and white and just because I didn't know which one I would like more, I also ordered them in the cream and gold. I will return the ones that I dont keep. I hung one of each color on both sides on the window to see which one I liked more, and I am still on the fence. I think I am going to have to leave them up this way for a day to let in marinate. Hopefully no one important comes by it does look really silly..They both are very pretty, but not quite as thick as the other curtains  I posted about from this brand. I still love this brand though!  And these by the way are on sale for $20.00 per panel. I will leave you with these pictures (one of each panel) what do you guys think? Grey or Cream?













See you Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love to Hear from you!! Your comments are greatly appreciated!